To provide the Interaction designer resource for multiple scrum teams during my contract. This involved picking up existing end-to-end digital services that focus on the user needs.
• Alpha phase user journey maps, prototypes, user needs, user testing feedback and GDS assessment feedback from previous Interaction Designers.
• Discovery and Alpha phase information from User Researchers, Content Designers and key stakeholders.
• Iterative design cycles were kept in place with further user testing with latest prototype, built by myself.
• Additional discovery of active sections and ‘unhappy paths’ within end-to-end journey.
• Further definition of the full service map with interviews with call centres.
• Iteration of user journey maps.
• Further development of prototype, while converting to latest methods of deployment and keeping UI within GDS standards.
• Further development of user personas, with a focus on assisted digital users.
• Review and changes actioned for analytics based on business requirements and user needs.
• Applying prototype changes into JIRA tickets for next version of service build.
• Rebuild of digital entry point via Optimizely.