My objective was to assist in accelerating the implementation of a Design System which would contain a UI library that covers both website and software components.
• Taking existing practice analysis and filtering to best examples for stakeholders to understand.
• Review latest brand guidelines to define core visuals from its print origin to online.
• Usability review of mentioned guidelines to provide rationale in any objections.
• Host stakeholder interviews to get internal insight of what they expect in a design system.
• Defining design principles through findings in interviews and facilitating multiple workshops.
• Provide UI Audit for core visuals such as typography and colour across main priority pages and templates.
• The defined core visuals and principles were then applied to Frontify DSM as an initial website.
• Worked on further strategy of showing all components in a self-built design system.