A production-line approach, designing from briefs set out by the Experience Managers that highlighted data-driven issues. Additional research into competitors and best practices resulted in wireframe solutions.
• Taking best practice analysis from such reports as N/N group’s articles to Baymard Institute’s e-commerce site reviews.
• Competitor analysis was applied where needed.
• Frequent updates with Experience Managers to understand business needs.
• Initial low fidelity wireframes from sketches and concepts using Axure RP.
• Low fidelity prototypes to indicate user journeys and interactions where needed.
• Taking part in design reviews where UI designers would show their work from my initial wireframes.
• Close communications with Experience Managers and UI Designers to ensure the updated user experience is not compromised.