Improvement was needed in regards to the communication between a Hays consultant and their clients who are looking for talent. Points for consideration included better organisation of chosen candidates and its ability to integrate into existing technology within Hays.
• Initial user flows from a consultants perspective.
• Market segmentation with helped defined the different types of users.
• Existing digital brand guidelines from online portal.
• Research publications that included findings and hypotheses from data comparison and people comparison UI.
• Hosting consultant interviews which highlighted daily actions as well as including ethnographic observations during the interviews.
• Redefined user flows based on comparison research.
• Further competitor analysis with improved focus based on consultant interview findings.
• User personas based consultant data and insight into hiring procedure.
• Initial high detailed wireframes from sketches and concepts using Sketch.
• Low fidelity prototypes to showcase to stakeholders using Marvel.
• High fidelity prototypes with working scenarios in mind using Axure RP.
• Lab based scenario based user testing using the high fidelity prototypes.
• One round of iterations based on user testing results to be applied to prototypes.
• Report of future user testing structure and diary studies.
• UI Kit provided to developers with all components needed.
• User journey plan with screenshots and videos for developer handover.
• A/B Testing - Collaborating with an agency on initial focus of problems within site while measuring impact of solutions.
• Timesheet app - Defining user flow of existing version of product.
• Design system business case - Initial research into digital accessibility and its related issues to Hays brand while bringing in the atomic design methods.