Holland & Barrett
The evaluation of the site resulted in data that highlighted the pain points and main dropoff areas. Tasks were split into smaller sized UI changes and larger scale projects.
• Existing Market segmentation which covered in-store and online.
• Specific analytics and the identified ‘drop-offs’ in respective user journeys.
• User feedback and recordings to determine behavioural findings.
• Brand guidelines from documentations and interviews with brand and marketing heads.
• Redefined user flows based on comparison research.
• Competitor analysis with improved focus for each website requirement.
• Content hierarchy analysis based on feature definition.
• Initial high detailed wireframing from concepts using Sketch.
• Low fidelity prototypes using Marvel, showcased as videos.
• High fidelity prototypes using Axure RP for user testing.
• Frequent communication with feature team on functionalities.
• Responses to JIRA tickets, with CSS attributes where necessary.